HUSL Council Members
Each guild member must agree to these rules before joining. I will try to send a mass email, but we know how that goes!
1. There will be no one under the age of 18 allowed in guild! No little brother's/sister's etc. This is not because we do not like younger people, it is because we WILL NOT have Mom's and Dad's sending us hate emails or tells because their child heard something vulgar while in our guild.
2. ALL ALT's must be listed upon joining. If we find out that you DID NOT give us all of your toon names, you will be KICKED!
3. Anyone who is caught trading "dirty" within guild or otherwise, will be KICKED! This means making trade deals with people and then selling for a higher price or better quality item/material out from under them. BE WISE WHEN TRADING!
4. All players must play at least one day a week. We will NOT have 500 members and only 100 playing. If you have "storage toons" they maybe accepted to guild, however, if the member numbers start piling up, all "storage toons" will be removed, including admin's "Storage Toons."
5. ABSOLUTELY NO SCREEN SHOTS OF OTHER PLAYERS CONVERSATIONS IN GUILD CHAT UNLESS YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH A GUILDIE IN WHICH YOU CANNOT RESOLVE AND ARE SHOWING THEM TO
FOR RESOLVEMENT PURPOSES! WE WILL NOT TOLERATE BACKSTABBERS IN OUR GUILD, YOU JOINED THIS GUILD, YOU WILL BE LOYAL TO THIS GUILD OR FEEL THE RATH OF
6. No Multi-guild players, if you do not want to be true to one guild, this isn't the guild for you! DONT ASK!
7. If you have a Doctor/Entertainer, we ask that you PLEASE make them available for guild use as well as profit, you do not have to give freebee's to guildies if you do not choose so, but it is a nice gesture to at lease give discounts on any services you do provide, WS, AS, or any other crafting skills you may have.
8. Be respectful to your guildies!
9. When in Vent, please do not yell at people and please try not to be rude by walking all over people when they are speaking. Wait your Turn!!
10. All Guild Members will follow the Terms Of Sevice for SWGEmu.com NO ACCEPTIONS!!
HUSL, Hit You for a Lick, is a DRAMA free guild that strives to be the best guild that we can be! we do not argue with our guild mates, we follow all SWGEmu Terms of Service to the best of our ability, and we do not deliberately look for drama with other players/guilds. we understand that there will always be rivals among guilds and a little trash talk never hurt anyone, but you can taunt people with out being rude or down right vulgar!
We are a guild full of crafters as well as pve and pvp toons. HUSL is a guild that runs as a family to provide the best SWGEmu experience possible! HUSL guild is full of team players who do their best to help each and every member as much as possible, however, we do not put up with "moochers" or any other type of player who is looking for a free ride in swgemu.
we are a mature and growing guild that is actively recruiting involved and dedicated players that are in search of self betterment and team growth. we hope your experience with husl will be long and fruitful.
HackerVampire and the HUSL Council
No news has been entered.
No shouts have been added yet.
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)